I debated whether or not or not I ought to share a photograph of my tree the day after Christmas, however since I plan on leaving my decorations up till New Yr’s Day, I figured … what the heck? Gotta bask within the pink glow of my tree so long as I can.
And, since we’re nearing the tip of 2021, I assumed I’d share my favourite purchases of the yr. Prepare for some complete randomness. 🙂
3. That is the very best clear, budget-friendly eye shadow palette. I’ll proceed to purchase this one again and again as a result of it’s that good!
4. Everyone wants a Scrub Mommy of their life. However actually, I’ve by no means cared about dish sponges till I began shopping for these.
5. My favourite pair of denims. I’ve had a number of folks ask the place I purchased them (at all times an excellent signal!).
6. I began accumulating classic ice cream cone cookie jars this yr. What took me so lengthy??
7. I’ve a reasonably large assortment of espresso mugs, however this cute stoneware mug is the one I attain for essentially the most.
8. The softest pajamas I’ve ever owned (so many 5 star opinions, too).
9. I’ve been utilizing this hydrating petal cream for a number of months and my pores and skin has by no means been so “glowy.” It’s a little bit of a splurge however SO price it.
P.S. I made Emma’s outsized soft-center chocolate chip cookies for my household on Christmas Eve, they usually have been freaking out over how good they have been. (OK, I used to be freaking out too.)
See ya in 2022. ❤️ Jacki