Cloud Firewall is now obtainable in all of our knowledge facilities, making it a free and simple technique to safe or prohibit entry to your software by filtering site visitors on the Linode community degree, primarily performing as an “enable” record.
Linode Cloud Firewall lets you:
- Enhance safety by sitting between your compute occasion and the web to filter out malicious site visitors earlier than it reaches your server;
- Rapidly and securely scale along with your community by making use of rulesets throughout a number of compute situations; and
- Configure guidelines for each inbound and outbound site visitors with quick access by the API, CLI, or Cloud Supervisor.
A Cloud Firewall will be added, modified, or faraway from any compute occasion kind, however there’s a most of 25 guidelines added to every Cloud Firewall. Moreover, firewalls will be connected to a number of compute situations. Every occasion can solely be connected to 1 energetic (enabled) firewall at a time.
Including a Cloud Firewall
- Log in to Cloud Supervisor and choose Firewalls to create a list
- Choose “Create a Firewall”
- Label your Firewall and join it to one in every of your Linode situations
- Choose “Create Firewall”
You’ll be able to configure and apply guidelines for inbound and outbound connections as wanted. You’ll be able to proceed the method to outline and/or edit guidelines within the “Getting Began” information or see all our documentation.