By Leo Babauta
This was fairly the 12 months of change for Zen Habits, and everybody on the planet. Chaos, development, uncertainty, tragedy, pleasure, which means.
It’s exhausting to encapsulate it in phrases, as a result of it accommodates multitudes and contradictions, however this has been such a 12 months of highly effective change.
On this submit, I’ll share what this 12 months has been like for me and my Zen Habits mission … in addition to some important Zen Habits posts from this 12 months. I hope you discover it useful.
And know that I’m actually grateful for all of you.
A 12 months of Immense Change
I don’t even know the place to start out … however listed here are among the main issues that occurred this 12 months for me and Zen Habits:
- My staff & I launched Fearless Dwelling Academy, the largest change to our choices in a very long time. It’s a fruits of all of our choices — behavior change, function, and doing significant work. Should you’re not part of it, be a part of in the present day!
- We’ve closed down my long-running Sea Change Program and Fearless Coaching Program, merging them into Fearless Dwelling Academy. It’s unhappy to shut down issues I like, however I’m additionally extremely excited for what we’re creating in FLA.
- We launched and ran two actually unimaginable rounds of Fearless Mastery, my small group mastermind program for folks on a significant mission. We’re beginning a brand new spherical this coming week and I’m psyched!
- Enormous modifications on the Zen Habits staff: we employed a brand new operations supervisor, neighborhood magician, coaches and extra, and went by means of main upheaval as effectively, saying goodbye to a very valued member of the staff.
- Moved from L.A. again to northern California, as soon as once more in the course of a pandemic. Took a lot out of us, however it’s a very nice transfer for us.
- Continued to review the Zen precepts with my instructor and a small great group of Zen college students.
- Took June & December off.
- Had private tragedies in our households, from my brother’s toddler to uncles and cousins.
- Personally, it was a 12 months of flux and victories, and I’m nonetheless making an attempt to make sense of all of it.
I’m actually trying ahead to 2022 — I’ve rather a lot deliberate!
Important Posts for Coping with Chaos
For anybody having a troublesome time on this pandemic, listed here are a very powerful posts from this 12 months for what we’ve all been dealing with:
Extra Important Zen Habits Posts of 2021
Listed below are the remainder of my favourite Zen Habits posts from 2021:
For extra better of Zen Habits: