Which have been your favourite posts of the yr, readers? Listed below are a few of my favourite posts and dialogue posts, in addition to our prime posts of the yr by site visitors statistics!
(Be happy to make use of this submit for threadjacking!)
Our High Posts of 2021 (By Site visitors)
(in response to Google Analytics 12-22-21)
- The Finest Work Attire
- The Finest Gown Pants for Girls
- What To not Put on to Work
- 10 Nice Mocktail Recipes for Dry January
- How one can Make an Outfit Look Extra Put Collectively
- The Finest Bodysuits for Work Outfits
- Carrying Children’ Garments When You’re Petite
- 10 New Locations to Store for Fashionable Workwear Garments
- What’s Your Morning Routine?
- Energy Attire for Work
Kat Different Favourite Articles of the 12 months
Hunts and Different Roundups I Cherished
You’ll be able to see all of our Hunts right here…
Nice Discussions with the Readers
(These are posts that primarily pose a query to readers — we’re going to attempt to do a separate submit for threadjacks of the yr — tell us when you have any favorites!)
High Morning Workwear Stories by Site visitors
By reader request we’re going to incorporate the ten morning workwear experiences of 2021 with probably the most web page views, as effectively! Keep tuned for later within the week once we spherical up a few of our favourite precise objects from the morning workwear experiences and extra!
(Once I pull the analytics experiences for the previous yr beginning Jan. 1, I see lots of older posts within the site visitors experiences additionally — the above record solely represents the brand new substantive posts we printed this previous yr. Workwear experiences are within the record additionally however we don’t embrace them with the substantive posts; readers final yr requested for the record. These most likely symbolize the posts that acquired lots of feedback or heated debate; they might additionally embrace threadjacks that have been featured on the sidebar. Our record of “prime posts of all time” contains simply the highest 10 posts from experiences representing 2008-2021.)
- Wool Gabardine Large Leg Cuff Pants (July 26)
- Fake Wrap Knit Gown (Feb. 24)
- Cross-Entrance Flutter-Sleeve Gown (April 15)
- Midi Mckenna Gown (Sept. 20)
- The Tory Gown (Mar. 31)
- Ruffle Sleeveless Eyelet Shirt (Might 7)
- Islington Shirt (Mar. 21)
- Trimmed Cady Blazer (Sept. 27)
- Kesteven Cashmere Sweater (Jan. 12)
- Simone Silk Shirt (Feb. 8)
Which have been your favourite posts of 2021, readers?