Does it get any extra festive than this? In case you love a glass of celebratory champagne and you like a do-it-yourself margarita, you’re going to be head over heels for this unimaginable pink champagne margarita.
While you mix the signature glowing bubbles of champagne with the earthy shiny tones of tequila and lime juice, you’re rewarded with a wonderful new cocktail. This pink champagne margarita is every part you need it to be and extra!
Straightforward to make and even simpler to drink, you can also make a single champagne margarita or a pitcher for a crowd.
Whereas I’ll at all times be a wine drinker, we additionally like to create a specialty cocktail for a enjoyable night at house with pals. This enjoyable and festive pink champagne margarita is one such cocktail – and it’s as a lot enjoyable to make because it it to drink!
I feel this gorgeous pink drink might be good for child and wedding ceremony showers, summertime fiestas, and even your Cinco de Mayo celebrations this spring. They’re simple to customise to your tastes, with contemporary, easy elements.
You may simply multiply the elements on this recipe to create cocktails for a crowd – as a result of who doesn’t want a pitcher of champagne margaritas at their subsequent occasion? Let’s get began!
Why You’ll Love this Champagne Margarita
- Really easy to make
- A contemporary spin on a traditional occasion cocktail
- Celebratory and enjoyable for showers, summertime gatherings and extra
- Solely 4 elements
I’ve a whole margarita information that can assist you determine which taste mixture to deal with subsequent. And psst… if you like margaritas as a lot as we do, you’ve obtained to do that unimaginable Cadillac margarita too.
Substances and Substitutions to Make Pink Champagne Margaritas
- Orange Liqueur – Grand Marnier is a cognac primarily based orange liqueur. You should use that one or no matter kind of orange liqueur you will discover.
- Lime Juice – Contemporary squeezed lime juice is at all times greatest! There’s simply one thing higher concerning the vibrant taste. Nonetheless, you should utilize retailer purchased lime juice in a pinch- I’ll by no means inform!
- Tequila – Any kind of blanco tequila works fantastically right here… you may be taught extra in my Tequila Information.
- Champagne – We used a pink glowing wine on this recipe for the gorgeous shade! Select your favourite Champagne, Prosecco or some other glowing wine – I used this sweeter Pink Moscato for this cocktail and it labored fantastically!
- Substitute the lime juice with contemporary squeezed orange juice or lemon juice.
- Attempt together with your favourite champagne! This cocktail recipe works with a dryer bubbly bottle or your favourite candy one.
- Substitute the lime juice with contemporary squeezed grapefruit juice and the orange liqueur with grapefruit soda for a glowing Champagne Paloma!
The right way to Make this Champagne Margarita in simply Two Straightforward Steps
- Prep – Collect elements and ice.
- Shake or Stir – Mix in a shaker with ice for one or two cocktails, or in a pitcher for a crowd.
Watch the video the place Julie will stroll you thru every step of this simple recipe. You’ll find a set of recipe movies proper right here on our web site with corresponding recipes.
- Crushed Ice – Typically, it’s the little issues. Whereas crushed ice shouldn’t be mandatory for a margarita, it actually makes such a distinction! Take a look at our favourite nugget ice maker.
- Contemporary Juice – In fact you should purchase premade lime juice within the produce part. However you’ll be so glad you went to the additional step of compacting the limes, and it’s simple to make the juice forward for Margarita Combine and retailer it earlier than a celebration!
- High quality Tequila – This actually does make a world of distinction. Don’t skip my full Tequila Information for all the very best choices!
- Shake – As an alternative of stirring. A cocktail shaker generally is a enjoyable change. It’s a bit extra formal for shaking or stirring your margarita.
Scaling up, down or substituting? You’ll love this printable Measurement Conversion Chart!
- Purchase retailer purchased lime juice as a substitute of contemporary squeezed
Steadily Requested Questions
It’s greater than okay – it’s surprisingly scrumptious! This mix is all the very best issues a few bubbly, celebratory champagne with the clear, earthy end of tequila.
Prosecco is an Italian glowing wine, whereas Champagne is a glowing wine that may solely come from the Champagne area of France. Prosecco is mostly rather less costly, and infrequently labeled as additional dry or brut, which have a definite sweetness.
Moscato is one other Italian glowing wine, and tends to be the sweetest, most floral model of those three common glowing choices.
- Squeeze your contemporary limes forward of time, as much as 48 hours upfront!
- Combine lime juice, orange liqueur and tequila forward of time. Add champagne simply earlier than serving for contemporary bubbles!
The right way to Retailer
- At Room Temperature – For as much as two hours earlier than and after serving.
- Refrigerate – Retailer these champagne margaritas within the fridge for as much as 48 hours after serving. They are going to lose a few of the bubbles however nonetheless be scrumptious!
- Freeze – To show these champagne margaritas right into a frozen slushy format!
What to Do with Leftovers
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
Hungry for easier recipes? Join my free recipe membership and have wonderful recipes delivered on to your inbox every week!
I’d love to listen to from you! Does a champagne margarita sound scrumptious to you? I hope you get to take pleasure in one quickly!
Extra Champagne Inspiration
Stop your display screen from going darkish
Prep – Collect elements and ice.
Mix in a shaker with ice for one or two cocktails, or in a pitcher for a crowd.
- Contemporary Juice – In fact you should purchase premade lime juice within the produce part. However contemporary squeezed takes it up a notch.
- High quality Tequila – High quality doesn’t need to imply costly! Select the proper bottle with my tequila information.
- Shake – As an alternative of stirring for a brilliant chilled cocktail!
Energy: 202kcal (10%), Carbohydrates: 13g (4%), Protein: 1g (2%), Fats: 1g (2%), Saturated Fats: 1g (5%), Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g, Monounsaturated Fats: 1g, Sodium: 9mg, Potassium: 117mg (3%), Fiber: 1g (4%), Sugar: 11g (12%), Vitamin A: 14IU, Vitamin C: 9mg (11%), Calcium: 12mg (1%), Iron: 1mg (6%)
Estimated diet data is offered as a courtesy and isn’t assured.