How does iAwake expertise assist the therapist assist the shopper? Get impressed, whether or not you’re a therapist, a shopper, a brainwave entrainment meditation aficionado — or anybody else! — listening to psychotherapist Dr. Charles Flores discuss meditation, iAwake’s brainwave entrainment, utilizing the Integral Map as a part of a therapeutic follow, advancing present analysis on the right use of psychedelics in restoration, and extra on this vigorous dialog with John and Pam Dupuy, CEO and COO of iAwake Applied sciences.
Dr. Flores’ ardour shines all through: for his work, for all times, for therapeutic, for connecting with a wider-than-usual vary of consciousnesses — and selling interior freedom for all.
Right here, Dr. Flores explores subjects like:
- How brainwave entrainment is particularly helpful for folks not merely searching for enlightenment of their meditation, however who need to get their lives on a greater monitor
- Why brainwave entrainment has folks really wanting ahead to their meditation, somewhat than discovering it a painful expertise
- The fantastic thing about iAwake vis a vis different brainwave entrainment applications
- How iAwake meditation makes a distinction in how therapists present up for his or her purchasers and in stopping burnout
- Our must supply in one thing bigger than ourselves; join with other forms of consciousness to heal ourselves from despair and nervousness
- Why meditation may also help us join with supply extra powerfully than any drug
- Focusing on completely different mind waves and completely different kinds of meditation relying on whether or not you endure from despair, nervousness, or habit
- How meditation and expertise assist the combination of experiences with plant medicines or microdosing
Dr. Flores concludes the dialogue saying, “Individuals are depressed, anxious, about the whole lot that’s occurring on this planet…in order we begin to slowly come out of this – to take care of the trauma we’ve simply been experiencing over the previous couple of years…we’re going to wish the applied sciences, we’re going to wish the psychedelics correctly used, we’re going to wish all this stuff to ensure that folks to heal, get nicely, and to hopefully begin making constructive modifications in society.”
Dr. Charles Flores, Important Puma/Integral Restoration, is an authorized psychotherapist and a state and internationally licensed superior drug and alcohol counselor, who has practiced in a number of settings within the discipline of co-occurring problems for 25 years, and directed a number of multi-million greenback substance abuse and psychological well being therapy applications within the Bay Space. Initially hailing from the South Bronx, Dr. Flores obtained his MS in Counseling Psychology at Fordham College and his Ph.D. on the California Institute of Integral Research in multicultural, humanistic, and religious psychology.
He’s additionally a professor of Chemical Dependency Research at California State College, East Bay, and has taught psychology at John F. Kennedy College and several other different universities for the previous 15 years. He’s the brand new Psychedelics and Addictions Fellow for the CIIS Middle for Psychedelic Therapies and Analysis, and is listed in Chacruna Institute of Psychedelic Plant Medication‘s Folks of Shade Making a Distinction in Psychedelic Therapeutic.
John and Pam Dupuy, co-founders of iAwake Applied sciences, are celebrating iAwake’s tenth anniversary as of October 2020. John, CEO of iAwake, travels internationally to show and encourage on the topics of Integral Restoration, Integral Transformative Apply, and using brainwave entrainment expertise to deepen one’s meditation follow and within the therapy of habit, despair, and PTSD. Pam is iAwake’s wonderful, gifted, perceptive, and persevering COO.
This weblog was created by Heidi Mitchell, John Dupuy’s longtime assistant and iAwake’s weblog supervisor. John launched Heidi to Integral follow and brainwave entrainment enhanced meditation in 2007. Heidi can be a contract editor of nonfiction books, blogs, and web sites. She might be reached at www.heidimitchelleditor.com.