Be a part of brainwave entrainment artist Nadja Lind and CEO John Dupuy in dialog about re-enchantment, the artwork of letting go, the alchemy of observe, the necessity to pay attention to what it’s we need to change, Nadja’s newest launch with iAwake, Re-enchantment: The Finish of the Exile, and extra on this warm-hearted 30-minute dialogue.
Apart from being an excellent brainwave entrainment developer with a really intriguing and distinctive fashion, favoring ambient drone sounds plus binaural beats, Nadja can also be a licensed Power Drugs Therapist, a specialist in Ache Aid Remedy, and a licensed Yoga Coach. She and John Dupuy have been mates a very long time and their mutual respect and fondness for one another and shared insights into the method of therapeutic illuminate their conversations collectively.
Right here, they talk about:
- The inspiration behind Re-enchantment: Why the calm drone? 2:25
- The focused brainwave states: delta, alpha, theta. 4:05
- Each time you hear, it’s going to be completely different. (“You possibly can’t step in the identical river twice.”) 5:50
- The alchemical technique of observe. 7:35
- The significance of specializing in what you need as an alternative of what you don’t need. 10:58
- What does The Finish of the Exile discuss with? 14:15
- What’s re-enchantment? A cause to be alive! 15:43
- Connecting to our innate therapeutic capability. 18:54
- When every thing strikes right into a state of circulation. 21:32
- Nadja’s suggestions for listening to completely different frequencies. 26:16
John Dupuy is the CEO of iAwake Applied sciences and travels internationally to show and encourage on the themes of Integral Restoration, Integral Transformative Observe, and using brainwave entrainment know-how to deepen one’s meditation observe and within the remedy of habit, melancholy, and PTSD.
This weblog was created by Heidi Mitchell, John Dupuy’s longtime assistant and iAwake’s weblog supervisor. John launched Heidi to Integral observe and sound tech-enhanced meditation in 2007. Heidi can also be a contract editor of nonfiction books, blogs, and web sites. She may be reached at www.heidimitchelleditor.com.