Sharing my high picks for Valentine’s Day items for the gals in your life, or concepts to your personal private want checklist! Please share any of your concepts within the feedback!
Hey hey! Pleased Monday! How was the weekend? We went to Phoenix for a fancypants occasion for the Pilot’s work, went on a household hike, I taught a digital exercise class, and educated a consumer. I hope you had a enjoyable and stress-free weekend!
For at the moment’s put up, I’m sharing some Valentine’s Day reward concepts for her! Whether or not you’re looking for somebody particular, or sharing this checklist together with your companion, there are tons of nice concepts right here. Please share any reward concepts within the feedback beneath or something that’s in your private want checklist!
Presents for the health fanatic:
– Our favourite wi-fi headphones. The Pilot and I each have these and love them! They’re superior for journey and exercises.
– A Carbon38 set! I’ve been ordering virtually all of my athletic attire from Carbon38 currently. GINAHAR will get you 15% off your first and second orders.
– A sauna blanket! My liiiiiiiiiiiife. I exploit this magical creation 2-3 instances per week and it feels wonderful. I sleep so nicely and it makes my pores and skin glow. Use FITNESSISTA75 for $75off!
– Bala weights (GINAHAR for 15% off)
– A brand new water bottle. The youngsters and I each use and love these ones.
– Beautiful sparkly leggings (GINAHAR for 15% off)
Make-up and skincare items:
– A present field from certainly one of my fave little retailers
Style finds, equipment and jewellery:
– A Static Nails set. After I didn’t get dip powder for six+ months, this was the one factor I used. It’s the one polish I’ve discovered that lasts 5+ days!
Additional beautiful issues:
– A Every day Harvest subscription. I really like these for fast and simple lunches and breakfasts! Use the code FITNESSISTA for as much as $40 off your first field
– A silk sleep masks or pillowcase
-The BEST chocolate. (And I eat numerous chocolate lol.)
For the brand new mama:
– Joggers or cute pajamas
– A meal supply from a service she loves. One other plug right here for Sakara as a result of it’s so wonderful!
– A proposal to return over and assist her out with something she may want (enjoying with older youngsters, holding the newborn whereas she takes a bathe or stares on the wall, assist with errands or grocery pickup)… and truly do it 🙂
So inform me, buddies: do you rejoice Valentine’s Day? Something in your checklist?
What are your plans?
We normally preserve it low-key however my favourite traditions are writing one thing I really like in regards to the youngsters on hearts on their doorways Feb 1- 14. I additionally make them little Valentine’s reward baskets.