- Vogue famous that Rihanna is opening SavageXFenty shops in Las Vegas, Houston, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., and Philadelphia.
- Attract appeared on the rise of deceptive cosmetic surgery before-and-after images.
- Mamavation discovered PFAS (“ceaselessly chemical compounds”) in some widespread manufacturers’ leggings. (That is in all probability a much bigger environmental situation than a well being one.)
- WalletHub listed the states with the very best resignation charges.
- Concepts.TED.com said that an organization isn’t a household — and recommended how corporations can bond with their staff in any other case.
- The New York Instances famous that whereas the pandemic has modified many issues about work, the resume isn’t one among them.
- The Washington Put up defined what employees ought to find out about company surveillance software program as corporations think about everlasting distant work insurance policies.
- Your Native Epidemiologist famous that the COVID-19 vaccine doesn’t impression fertility.
- In the meantime, The New York Instances reported on new analysis that hints at 4 elements that will improve possibilities of lengthy COVID.
- Your Snicker of the Week comes from The New Yorker, with “Causes I Have Smiled That Had been Not ‘to Look Prettier.’”
On CorporetteMoms Lately…