- Fashionista famous that Valentino, Gucci, and different luxurious manufacturers have introduced they’ll begin promoting their very own classic — and questioned how they’ll compete with third-party retailers.
- WBUR shared a bit by Rep. Katherine Clark of Massachusetts, who shared how her choice to cease dyeing her hair and go grey turned a political challenge.
- Vox’s The Items delved into “TikTok couture.”
- ELLE’s sequence Garments of Our Lives, which explores the style decisions made by highly effective ladies, featured Rep. Ayanna Pressley.
- The New York Instances checked out how Black ladies in legislation are feeling pleasure and frustration as President Biden prepares to appoint the primary Black girl to the Supreme Court docket.
- CNBC listed six methods to determine how a lot try to be getting paid — earlier than negotiating wage or a elevate.
- Fortune highlighted Black Ladies on Boards, a six-month accelerator program with the purpose of putting Black ladies executives into board roles which can be a superb match. One of many co-founders famous, “If [a company says they] simply desire a Black girl, that’s not useful.”
- The Lower questioned when studying turned a contest.
- Harper’s Bazaar listed 15 must-see motion pictures from Sundance this yr.
- Your Snicker of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “Your Motivational Water Bottle Has Given Up On You.”
On CorporetteMoms Just lately…