begin your new years resolutions now
Don’t get me incorrect. I completely get that New 12 months’s resolutions might be clarifying and flipping to a brand new calendar 12 months might be tremendous motivating. However WHY ought to we now have to attend till the top of the 12 months, after we’re completely pooped from the vacation season, to begin working towards what we wish?
That’s why I’m not ready till December to launch our 2022 LSF #GOALS Planner. With it, you can begin setting — and crushing — your targets at this time.
Why targets matter
What’s the large cope with targets, anyway? And why is it vital to begin your new years resolutions now?
They do three actually vital issues if you happen to’re making an attempt to make any sort of change.
- They provide you readability. So as to set a objective, it’s a must to take into consideration what you need — and the way you’re gonna get there. It may possibly take you from “I wish to really feel higher” to “I wish to get lively for half-hour and drink no less than 65 ounces of water every day.”
- They encourage you. From a psychology perspective, targets are sufficient that can assist you set off new behaviors, shifting you towards the change you wish to make. They’re principally a technique to put somewhat pep in your step as you head in the best path.
- They assist you to focus. When you set a objective, you principally give your self a recurring reminder. It’s somewhat factor, however it’s somewhat factor that may assist you to make the little modifications that add as much as massive outcomes.
And all of that’s the reason I don’t love setting your targets on the finish of the 12 months. Throughout and after the vacations, your mind could be somewhat foggy from an excessive amount of sugar and alcohol, hurting your readability. And also you’re most likely exhausted, so motivation is def an issue. You would possibly push via to focus, however it most likely gained’t final lengthy.
Need proof? Most individuals who set New 12 months’s Resolutions don’t even make it to February. They legit surrender by January 19!
Kinda miserable, proper? However I’ve a manner you may break via these challenges for a significantly nice 2022.
Begin your new years resolutions now
Don’t wait till the 12 months’s finish to begin setting your targets. Put aside a while to do some daydreaming. What do you actually need in your life? What would your good 2022 appear like?
From there, set your macro targets. These are the large targets that may take you a 12 months to knock out. Dream as massive as you need, as a result of I’m gonna assist you to take these main targets and make them manageable.
Then break them into micro targets
Upon getting your macro targets written out, it’s time to begin determining the way you’re going to perform them.
For that, I take advantage of micro targets. Principally, which means taking your massive targets and breaking them down into little, bite-sized items.
Let’s say your macro objective is to lose 10 kilos. That’s going to take a while. In reality, it would take lengthy sufficient that you may lose your motivation and focus.
However if you happen to break that macro objective down into one-pound increments, the whole lot modifications. All of a sudden, you will have actually administration steps you may make within the path you need.
What I actually love about micro targets is that they assist you to fall in love with the method. Since you really feel such as you’re frequently making progress, you’ll be so much happier on the way in which to your macro targets.
And use your #GOALS Planner
Actual speak: you may write out your macro and micro targets on a chunk of paper or a Phrase doc. However I’ve discovered that discovering a extra enjoyable technique to seize and monitor your targets — and your progress — may also help you keep motivated.
And that’s why you already know I needed to make one other #GOALS Planner for 2022!
Not solely is it tremendous cute and enjoyable, however it additionally provides you a centered place to trace your targets, plus an entire bunch of sources that can assist you alongside the way in which.
My 12-month #GOALS planner contains:
- Yearly, month-to-month, and weekly views
- Three pages of enjoyable stickers
- Insanely inspirational month-to-month paintings and motivational notes from me
- 2021 reflection and 2022 goal-setting workbook pages, together with a month-to-month macro and micro goal-setting information
- A month-to-month gratitude journal
- Wholesome residing useful resource pages, together with the most effective meals to detox and de-bloat
- DIY self-care life face masks and important oils
- Stretches for PMS
- Additional notes pages you should use nevertheless you need
- A manifestation information
- Daydream journals
- An excellent cute design (if I do say so myself)
I do know, it’s so much!! My entire pondering is that if I could make your planner one thing you stay up for utilizing, you’re an entire lot extra prone to preserve checking in with these #targets. And that makes you extra prone to follow them.
Getting began now means you’ll have numerous time to essentially assume via your targets, each macro and micro, and set your self up for fulfillment. Plus, I imply, there’s no motive it is advisable to wait til 2022 to begin utilizing these stickers or DIY recipes!
Objectives are SUCH a giant a part of what makes our LSF neighborhood so highly effective and profitable. I’m so excited to listen to about your targets for the remainder of 2021 and 2022!